Thursday 8 November 2018

Christmas Market Night

It's that time of year again.  Already!  I can't believe it's only just over six weeks until Christmas!  Just two more paydays for most people!

I have already started with my Christmas makes.  I held a stall at Barclaycard head office on Monday which was an experience. Barclaycard run an inititive called Easy Street which is to showcase local businesses.  There wasn't many handmade stalls there; mainly perfume, make-up, homewares, chocolates, etc, so it probably wasn't the best market. But it got me out there. It was a very quiet day, and while I didn't get as many sales I was hoping for (selling out and coming home at 10am! Ha!), I did sell a few dolls and got my name out there to local people and businesses, some of which have already placed orders with me online three days later!  So from a networking prospective, it was well worth the three months of stress-sewing, getting up at 6am and going to bed at midnight!  My stall was pretty cool too!



So I do have quite a bit of stock which I will be selling tomorrow evening on my website.  I know a lot of people were upset that they couldn't attend Easy Street, as it was only for colleagues, so they will be happy that the market night is still going ahead!  

This market night is my biggest one yet!  With 60 items for sale and several NEW products, you will be sure to find that special gift this Christmas, or maybe treat yourself!
  • Christmas Elves
  • NEW Snuggle Plums
  • NEW Liberty of London fabric dolls
  • NEW Ballerina doll
  • 16" girl and boy dolls in varying skin tones
  • Dolls clothing and pyjama sets
  • Dolly duvet sets
  • Tooth fairy pillows and more!








If you have a special family member that deserves spoiling this Christmas, then pop over to my website tomorrow, Friday 9th November at 8pm!



No comments: