Monday 18 March 2013

Busy Busy Busy!

This month has been a very busy one for me.  I was busy CE marking my new doll which is made from a pattern I developed myself.  She is slightly bigger at 16" tall and is more cuddly.  I am pleased to say she passed and I made up my first three Sugar Plum fairies with my pattern.  Here's my first one with no clothes..



And this is her complete with tutu..



I then went to make a custom order, Jersey Beau; another Sugar Plum fairy for a little girl's second birthday....  I think she's my favourite so far!


And this fairy is leaving me today to go on sale at Cloggies Toys... More about that below...



You may have read on my Facebook page about the toy shop, Cloggies, I visited recently; well I went back there on Saturday and dropped off my dolls which are going to be sold in the shop. Rory, Bluebell and Gweneth are now for sale there.  I'm not sure if they will be available to purchase on their website,but I will find out.

Cloggies is such a lovely shop; Full of traditional and unique toys that you won't find in regular toy shops.  I'm so proud to have my dolls for sale there. :)





Also last week was the Easter showcase that I participated in over at Purkilicious. My Easter doll sold within 10 minutes of the showcase opening which I was very pleased about! This doll has also been entered into the March Challenge over at Creative Connections. The theme was Occassions (Easter, Birthdays, Parties) and I think my Rosie Ribbon doll fits in quite well to that category!



Tomorrow evening is my Easter market night, so I will be spending this afternoon finshing up one last dolly and some little outfits before cracking on with custom orders.  I have 19 to complete over the next couple of weeks!  I think  am in for a few more late nights!

Have a good week everyone and happy crafting!

No comments: