Friday 20 September 2013

Snow White Set

I just had to show off my latest make as I've even impressed myself with this one!

This is a custom order for a repeat customer who wanted something special for her little girl for Christmas.

The set comprises of a Snow White inspired Sleepy-Wakey doll....

She has a hand embroidered 'awake' face on one side. Flip her over and she has a hand embroidered 'asleep' face. Ideal for lots of role play fun.


A snow white inspired patchwork dolly quilt and pillow which I appliqued...


 ...And a nightdress and story book to complete the set.


I had a hard time putting this one in the post I can tell you!  It was one of those moments when I was proud of my achievements and just wanted to keep it for my own Daughter.  I will have to make her a set for Christmas.;)

No comments: