Wednesday 3 October 2012

Trick or Treat Tote Buckets

 
I coudn't resist these gorgeous fabrics from the Trick or Treat Doodlebug Designs collection by Riley Blake. I planned on making a sugar plum witch dolly with them, but decided on making some trick or treat tote buckets instead.
 
I have two Trick or Treat tote buckets left which are for sale on my Little Sugar Plums facebook page. These cute totes are 100% cotton and fully lined. They are incredibly versatile and can be used for many years. Not just for Trick or Treating - how about taking them to the cinema to hold some spooky treats when checking out new Frankenweenie film, or giving as a gift at a Halloween party. The trick or treat totes are approximately 10cm x 21cm excluding handle and are priced at £12 each or 2 for £20. + P&P.
 
I am getting very worried about the stall i'm holding at the christmas craft fair.  I only have 6 dolls made and some tote bags and brooches, and I'm really up against the clock.  I also have 5 custom orders to do aswell as working full time... there aren't enough hours in the day! :-(

No comments: